We’re here to help
If you are having an issue related to any of the APIs, please retest your application in the Developer Sandbox to ensure your coding is correct before contacting us.
For developer support, forgot username and forgot password, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Remember, do not send member’s personal health information through email. Member specific claims issues or authentication issues (e.g., forgot username or password) will not be resolved through the developer support mailbox.
The email to email@example.com should contain the following information:
- A description of the issue
- The relevant environment: either the Developer Sandbox or one of the production APIs
- The API: either the Patient Access API or the Provider Directory API
- The FHIR resource API(s) that you are having an issue with
- The response code and error message
- The time, including time zone, and date of the error
- Your Email Id or Mobile No.